Facials - Regular Facials Help Maintain Optimal Skin Health!
What happens at a Phyt’s facial?
- First you change into a chic Phyt's sarong, then you are made comfortable on the beauty bed, wrapped in warm towels and your hair protected.
- Your face is cleansed and toned.
- Your skin is analysed and the facial kit which best matches your skin is selected.
- Next, a gentle exfoliation leaves your skin renewed and soft.
- Then the skin is ready to receive a relaxing massage with precious plant extract serum to nourish and revitalise your skin.
- A mask is applied to enhance the action of the serum.
- Finally application of a protective moisturiser concludes the treatment.
Phyt's Satin Body Exfoliant
Phyt's exfoliant gently removes dry, dead skin cells leaving the skin supple and glowing. (Once treatment is complete the skin is clean and you can dress over it). 45 min $70
Phyt's Satin Body Exfoliant with Aromatherapy Massage - Complement your exfoliation treatment with a blissful aromatherapy body massage. Your special blend of essential oils is created to give complete relaxation. 1 1/4 hours $125 (Once treatment is complete any excess oil is towelled off).
Aromatic Skincare is a proud stockist of Phyt’s 100% natural certified organic skin care range. So gentle, they cater to even the most sensitive of skin types and conditions. From mature to dry, oily to dull, sensitive to congested skins, Phyt's has a custom made facial formulations to care for each one. Your Phyt's therapist will assist you in making the right choice.
The homecare range of products supports and nourishes the skin between salon visits, ensuring that the skin stays healthy between treatments.
Regular facials help maintain optimal skin health. Your skin is always on display, so look after it!
Benefits of a Phyt's Facial
- Phyt's certified organic products complement the structure of the skin, nourishing and protecting it. A course of Phyt's facials balances deficiencies allowing the skin's true radiance to be seen.
- Increases the circulation allowing for optimum oxygenation of the skin and renewal of skin cells.
- Promotes elimination of waste products resulting in clear healthy looking skin.
- Can help smooth lines and promote collagen production to retard premature ageing, wrinkles and loss of skin tone.
- Allows a professionally trained beauty therapist to advise you on the best products for your skin type.
SENSITIVE SKIN WITH REDNESS?
Does your face suffer from redness, itching and burning?
Do you find that many skincare products irritate your skin?
Chances are you may have sensitive skin. The skin's barrier zone may be impaired resulting in sensitivity and redness.
PHYT'S SENSI range of products for sensitive skin contains soothing ingredients such as bisabolol and cotton flower extract. These ingredients are obtained from Nature and work in synergy to calm. rehydrate and heal the skin.
A programme of facials and homecare products will work together to support the skin. Clients who have used SENSI love it because the change in their skin is often visible after 2 facials.
Any questions? Call Margaret on 0427 802 671.
Phyt’s Organic Facials Treatment Menu & Price List
Very sensitive skin (Sensi Phyt's) 1 hour $110 This fragrance free range of carefully selected botanical products calms redness and hydrates dry itching skin.
Blemished skin (Soin Aromaclear) 1 hour 15 min: $110
Deeply cleanses and balances oil production in the skin, treats blackheads and detoxifies.
Devitalized skin (Soin Energie Vitale) : 1 hour 15 min $110 Stimulating, detoxifying, revitalising to tired skin. Helps to prevent wrinkles.
Mature dry skin: 1 hour 15 min: (Soin Oligo-Vital) $110
Dry, oily or combination skins are given a treatment boost to tone, nourish and regenerate. To retard skin ageing.
Mature skin 1 hour 30 min (Soin Multi-Vita): $120 A multi-vitamin treatment containing specially selected ingredients to address the signs of ageing. Hydrating, toning and rejuvenating. For all mature skin types.
Sensitive dry skin (Soin Capyl) with dilated capillaries 1 hour 15 min: $110
Soothing, nourishing, reduces redness, relieves congestion and tones dilated capillaries.
Dry to very dry mature skin (Phyt'issima) 1 hour 30 min: $110
Soothing to extreme dryness and adding much needed essential fatty acids to nourish the skin. Excellent in dry climate.
Skin with pigmentation caused by UV exposure (White Bio-Active): 1 hour 15 min: $110
Brightening, refining, toning facial treatment for skin pigmentation. Ideal for brown spots, uneven complexions
Dry, dehydrated skin (Aqua Phyt's) 1 hour 30 min: $110
Skin plumping, hydrating, moisture boosting. Includes a peel-off mask for deep hydration.
Provides intense water balance to rehydrate the skin.
Consultation 30 minutes $30
You are welcome to make an appointment to discuss your skin.